Initial note: Yes, I have searched through the forums, I've looked and read and tried the other solutions available on github issues & on this forum, to no avail.
The issue is, that I am consistently unable to upload a dataset to the FloydHub service.
The pattern is the same;
1. The dataset gets compressed
2. An upload gets initialized
3. The upload stalls (does not update progress), and after a short while, fails.
Here's an example:
$ floyd data upload
Get number of files to compress... (this could take a few seconds)
Compressing 2 files
[================================] 2/2 - 00:03:02
Making create request to server...
Uploading compressed data. Total upload size: 460.8MiB
[=== ] 47185920/483164537 - 00:03:12
Cannot connect to the Floyd data upload server. Check your internet connection.
Failed to finish upload!
What am I to do here?
I've tried the following:
- creation of new dataset on Floydhub.com and attempt upload again
- Starting a new fresh virtual environment
- Attempting to upload on different OS (Ubuntu, OSX)
My internet is flawless, so please do not suggest any issues in this regard - What can I do to fix this?